Sunday, July 10, 2022

Free Spirit

 The Sunday Muse #218




The world in its shades
Builds many barriers
A cacophony of choices
That is when the spirit speaks
A language of freedom.

There is peace
In the smallest things
When nature plays
The flute of resonance
Life takes a leap.

Maybe a hermit
Took birth through those choices
But, there was a choice
Without the hurdles
Made by the social norms.

Freedom comes
At a price!



Particapting in The Sunday Muse


This poem is dedicated to Sherry Blue Sky!

5 comments:

  1. I love this poem, and relate to it on so many levels. This is my favourite photo of the bunch as my wolf dog Pup looked just like this. I love the spirit speaking of freedom, peace in the smallest things, and I am a bit of a hermit myself, so this poem is singing my song. Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to know that this poem resonates with you <3

      Delete
  2. Freedom certainly does have a price. This poem is utterly wise and lovely Sunita!

    ReplyDelete

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-26                                                                  Pic credit: Sunita Prasad The summers were never so w...