Monday, June 28, 2021

Movie Reviews-1

 




Managed to watch nearly 4 movies last one week.All on Amazon Prime.
I enjoy watching Malayalam movies, so caught up with "Joji" and "Nizhal".
"Joji" a remake of Macbeth. Brilliant performance by Fahadh Fazil. Imagine him losing so much of weight to fit in that role. He is one of my favorite actors.
"Nizhal" a thriller to the core.The climax was nail biting.
I am missing nature very much so ended up watching two feel good romantic movies. One is based in Ireland and the other in Italy.
"Wild Mountain Thyme"....what a lovely movie! The Irish landscape took my breathe away. Emily Blunt looks gorgeous in her rustic look. The title song left a sweet feeling of joy.
"All Roads Lead to Rome" this one took me by surprise. Ah that old woman who plays the mother of the hero, was a joy to watch. A heck of a lady. And the panorama of the beautiful vineyards left me in awe.
In between I caught up with a heartwrenching series "The Vineyards", went on a binge watch. This is such a classic. A must watch for all the diehard classic movies lover.
Oh I forgot! I even watched "Sherni". Vidya Balan is very realistic in her performance as a divisional forest officer.. It is based on the case of "Avni" the tigress.
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-30 Prompt:  Today, we’d like to challenge you to write a poem in which the speaker is identified with, or compared to, a ...