Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Resolutions in Transit

It is that time of the year,when everybody starts asking the perennial question  " What is you New year resolution?" Seriously, I could never understand this penchant for making a new set of resolutions for the coming 365 days!How many of us do adhere to these resolutions?. I have been a defaulter as long as I remember :D

2013 had been a year full of ups and downs. There were bad days when life looked bleak and the mind somersaulted in the darkest crevices of pain, and rejuvenated in the spring of hope as the year closed in.

The best part was attending some wonderful book launches in Hyderabad. One was for my book launch FAMILY MATTERS and the other was, award function of RAED LEAF POETRY. These two occasions brought back the sagging spirit to the fore and let me introspective on the positive side of sustenance.

I do have certain dreams, which might get fulfilled if time or health supports.I always long for so many things which I couldn't in the drudgery of forced servitude. But there is a huge to-do list in 2014 if I am permitted to go ahead with my random thoughts!

First and foremost I need to go after my dream-To qualify NET and then go for Ph.d before I hit half century.

Secondly, I have to catch up with my books, which are lying in the cupboard asking me to go through them. There are loads of them tempting me every morning and evening!

Thirdly, I think, I am getting the travelling flu and a few of my friends are persisting me to backpack along with them :P  I have enrolled in YOUTH HOSTEL ASSOCIATION OF INDIA. Let me see how far this passion materialize.

Lastly, I need to start that blog of my rolling :P

I would like to thank Corinne for pressing the motivation button ;)


















Linking this post to the Write Tribe’s Wednesday Prompt.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, may all your dreams come true and have a blast in 2014.
    Cheerz
    http://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/targets-to-make-2014-memorable-jolly-happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for dropping by VIshal. You too have a great 2014 :)

      Delete

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-15 Prompt: Write a poem inspired by the wide world of postage stamps.                                                    ...