Sunday, October 18, 2020

My World

 Day-18 OctPoWriMo-2020

Prompt: The process of relaxing

Form : Free Verse

                                                                             artbysunita

My

World

Is filled

With age old nostalgia

The walls resonate

With fragrant and happy songs

Dancing in the rain

Feeling the warm breeze

In the veins

A bohemian dreamer

Lived in that world.

A tiny world it was

Just a past memory.

I cannot touch that world anymore

But I capture it

In frames

Colour them

And make them live

Within my heart

In my world

Flowers along with their colorful lovers

Fearlessly serenade and breathe in the open sky

The sepia shaded sunsets

The blue sky

The swaying palms

Ignite my dormant desires, 

A tempest brews in my heart, and

Carry me to far away lands 

I take a deep breathe

Reminiscing a time 

Left far behind

My nomadic soul 

Yearns to feel

The voiceless muse

And I paint those

Dreams I lived

In that tiny world

To heal and

Find peace.




Participating in : http://www.octpowrimo.com/







3 comments:

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-26                                                                  Pic credit: Sunita Prasad The summers were never so w...