Monday, October 26, 2020

A bit of Everything

 Day-26 OctPoWriMo-2020

Prompt: Being Different

Form: Free Verse 


                                                                           artbysunita


It is not easy 

To survive

In a world

Where looks

Are everything

What about those

Who are different?

Well, they are the best

They indulge in activities

Which make them strong

They turn into the fighters

The survivors who rock the 

World with their creative minds

I have struggled

With complexes untold

Walked a long road

To reach my destination

I am myself again

Charging ahead to face

The challenges bravely

Being different is not a crime

It is a blessing

To do things differently.





Participating in: http://www.octpowrimo.com/





4 comments:

  1. Ofcourse it is a blessing indeed.. free verse are always good.. ,👌

    http://serendipityofdreams.blogspot.com/2020/10/i-know.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem. Thank you. These lines struck me:
    "I have struggled

    With complexes untold

    Walked a long road

    To reach my destination"
    Thank you. xoA

    ReplyDelete

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-26                                                                  Pic credit: Sunita Prasad The summers were never so w...