Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Saudade

 Day-27 OctPoWriMo-2020

Prompt: Magic

Form: Decuain


                                                                             PC: Sneha




Let me curl up, close my eyes and forget,

What I am going through  these tiring times,

I want  happy moments and hold them tight,

Feel the breeze resonate in unsung rhymes,

My heart sings those songs of  magical years.

Cascading memories after memories of yore,

A child like laughter wrapped in colorful daffodils,

Flashes of delightful sunset and welcoming shore

Encroach my solitude and dreams every night

And I live for those magical moments to enchant.



 



 Participating in:     http://www.octpowrimo.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-26                                                                  Pic credit: Sunita Prasad The summers were never so w...