Sunday, April 11, 2021

C for Colors or …

 Day-11 NAPOWRIMO-21

Prompt: Two-part poem in the form of of an exchange of letters.(Epistolary) 

My take: A prose form.


                                                                           artbysunita


Dear Col,

I am writing to let you know how grateful I am for your presence in my life. I have no words to describe what I am feeling at this moment. You have added so many shades in my life. I remember , when you suddenly landed at my doorstep one fine morning last July. What a surprise it was! We bonded from day one. If you were not there I might have landed in an asylum. Everyday for the past one year the heart bled in the caged existence. You caught my hand and made me understand that struggles, and especially nature induced, are not long lasting. I am healing day by day in the company of beautiful hues.. I know "C" .the villain , is still lurking around. It is hell bent on destroying my mental health. But, I am determined to stay sane and face it with all my might. With your support I am going to pull this through.


Yours lovingly,

Suni 


Dear Suni,

First of all a huge happy splash. I am so glad to know that you are healing. I am just doing what I am supposed to do. To be there for you. To make you smile and breathe colors on the blank pages. You are a strong person who has moved many mountains. Don't let this hiccup make you lose confidence in your abilities. This bad phase too shall pass. You can always depend on me. I am here to comfort you in your dark hours. Let there be more sunshine in your life. I remember every shade you have painted on the blank canvas. Flowers, birds, houses, seashores, sunsets and everything which makes you happy. Don't let "C" destroy your peace of mind. Stay strong and let hope make a home in your heart. Don't worry, I will hold your hand forever.


Yours truly,

Col


Participating in : https://www.napowrimo.net/day-eleven-9/


\


No comments:

Post a Comment

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-26                                                                  Pic credit: Sunita Prasad The summers were never so w...