Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Staying Alive

Day-28,OctPoWriMo-2015





La la la la la….

Flying in the wind

I sing like a nightingale

With dreams in my eyes

I embrace the sunny day.


La la la la la….

Kissed by the glittering star

Glowing in a bridal attire

The fragrant flowers,

Join me in my stride.


La la la la la…

Positive energy reigns

Running through the veins

“Staying Alive ‘with the Bee Gees

 Goes wild, the dancing heartbeats.


La la la la la…

Sanguine and buoyant thoughts 

Dance through my healing pen,

Alive and hopeful

I bow to the new dawn.





I can only sing in words. I don't want to scare anybody with my croak ;)

10 comments:

  1. Lovely! ..and by the way the very first line reminds me of "Darling lalalalala".:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staying Alive with the Bee Gees. I would have liked to hear your Bollywood version of this song: Maybe next year:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cressida, for pointing out the error :) Well, have to scratch my memory to find out the Bollywood version :D

      Delete
  3. Oh my this is so good! Listened to the song in my head as I read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! This took me back!

    ReplyDelete

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-19 Prompt: To write,  What are you haunted by, or what haunts you? Write a poem responding to this question. Then change ...