Tuesday, April 23, 2024

My Super Hero!

NaPoWriMo-2024

Day-23

Prompt: To write about a superhero.


Painting by Sunita

I don't have enough words
To describe you
I only know that I have
Only one superhero
And that is you.

Decades have passed
You have crossed you
I couldn't find
Anybody as perfect as you.
Your gentle nature
Your kindness toward others
Your insatiable ability 
To learn, unlearn, and learn
To accept every adversity
With a smile
Such great qualities
You were endowed.

My superhero! 
From you, I was born
You chiseled me in your mold
Everything that breathes and exists
In my world
It is a blessing from you
I am trying to follow
The best of whatever you were.

If I could be born again
I would like to be born
As your daughter again.




Participating in : NaPoWriMo-2024




No comments:

Post a Comment

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-30 Prompt:  Today, we’d like to challenge you to write a poem in which the speaker is identified with, or compared to, a ...