Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Ode to a Keyboard

NaPoWriMo-2024

Day-9

Prompt: To write an ode celebrating an everyday object.



To you I owe

Too many things...

So many said and unsaid

Feelings, emotions

Only take wings

When I caress you

Feel you and pour

My heart out.

You bring out the best in me

A click here

And a click there

Opens a new world

Of refined thoughts

I know, you are a machine

But, imagining life without you

Is out of the question

You tempt me

Every single moment

Dark and slick, you are

A little light of a beacon.

I traverse across 

Many parallel universes

Just sitting in front of you

Meeting people

Sharing joy and grief

Knowing new things

Communicating, learning

And celebrating life.

See, how you made me

A slave of yours, 

Forever.



    Participating in : NaPoWriMo-2024




No comments:

Post a Comment

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-30 Prompt:  Today, we’d like to challenge you to write a poem in which the speaker is identified with, or compared to, a ...