Friday, April 3, 2020

Life is a Vada Pav

Day-3 NaPoWriMo
Prompt: Rhymezone


                                                                         image:Sunita Prasad


I remember the saying
When Rome was burning
Nero was fiddling,
A virus is spreading
And my peace is dangling.

An unending merry go around and nonstop wishes
Maid on leave and I groan at the piled-up dishes
A heap of clothes looks at me fondly sitting on the chair
I turn my face not ready to take the dare.


The fact of the matter is my reckless chatter
You get me, dear! Share my clutter
Let's put our hands together
Welcome, my dear to the club of satire.

Cook, eat, poo, pee and sleep
Wake up and do the same on repeat!


Last night, there was some noise
Somebody ordered in a loud voice
Shut the doors you have no choice
Aye Captain! You are the boss!
















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaha...Thank you very much, Punam. I had a busy day and just rambled away :D

      Delete

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-23 Prompt: To write about a superhero. Painting by Sunita I don't have enough words To describe you I only know that ...