Friday, April 10, 2020

View from my Balcony

Day-10 NaPoWriMo-2020

Prompt:  Write hay(na)ku consisting of three-line stanzas where the first line has one word,the second two and the third line three words. Can write just one or string a number of stanzas to make a longer poem.



                                                                        image:Sunita Prasad



Sky,
Drops colors
The evening blushes.

I,
In trance
Watch the spectacle.


Birds,
In trees
Dance in pleasure.


Nature,
Life-giver
Soothes my soul.


Peace,
Smiles happily
In my garden.





Participating in : http://www.napowrimo.net/day-ten-8/






2 comments:

  1. Really like the idea of the sky dropping color. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These small moments in this hour of solitude gives lots of joy.Thank you very much,Elizabeth :)

      Delete

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-23 Prompt: To write about a superhero. Painting by Sunita I don't have enough words To describe you I only know that ...