Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Spiced up!

 Day-20 NaPoWriMo-2022

Prompt: To write a poem that anthropomorphosis a kind of food.

                                                              
                                                              images source: google


The moment 

I look at you

The body goes through a trance

The goosebumps 

Stand testimony to my needs

You have been my crush for too long

How I  long for you!

   Your soft crusty touch

Takes me on a journey

Of wants and desires

You spice up my life

With deep and passionate fires

Every bit of you melts on my tongue.




Participating in : NaPoWriMo-2022





No comments:

Post a Comment

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-30 Prompt:  Today, we’d like to challenge you to write a poem in which the speaker is identified with, or compared to, a ...