Thursday, April 21, 2022

Stayin Alive

 Day-22 NaPoWriMo-2022

Prompt: To write a poem that uses repetition. You can repeat a sound, a word, a phrase, or an image. Or any combination of things.


                                                                    pic:sunita


La la la la la….

Flying in the wind

I sing like a nightingale

I embrace the sunny rhymes.

With dreams in my eyes.


La la la la la….

Kissed by the glittering star

Glowing in a bridal attire

The fragrant flowers,

Join me in my stride.


La la la la la…

Positive energy reigns

Running through the veins

Wild with the dancing heartbeats

“Stayin Alive ‘with the Bee Gees.


La la la la la…

Sanguine thoughts 

Dance through my healing pen,

Alive and hopeful

I bow to the new dawn.





Participating in : NaPoWriMo-2022




6 comments:

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-30 Prompt:  Today, we’d like to challenge you to write a poem in which the speaker is identified with, or compared to, a ...