Wednesday, October 31, 2018

A Beginning

Day-31 OctPoWriMo-2018
Prompt: Endless (Form: A to Z )




Image: Sneha


Dear OctPoWriMo,



As I Surrendered, Poems and Notes to you

Believe me, a life lived in Insecurity, found peace

Converging with like-minded wordsmiths and other Strange animals

Denied for too long hope smiled

Eagerly Conquered the past ghosts

For, many Unsent Letters were written

Gladly singing, In Moments of Madness the

Heart bled, with Love flowing

In  the Dancing on Air blushes and cried when

Joy shattered while Falling Through the Cracks

Kindred Tortured souls always questioned

Life, If I were you, If I were me

Mostly wondering, If emotions were an Umbrella when

Nobody around to Catch me when I fall

Over the hill, when Madness Reigns,

Poetic words reflected  on Once upon a Time fairy tales

Questioning What do you want?

Reality!When Time Stand Still

Sometimes, I was left puzzled. How will I know?

The Betrayed blood never 

Understands and See Me

Veering in my wounds

When the Doors goes both ways

Xeroxing shadows Inside Out 

Yearning for comfort. Pain! What color is it?

Zest for life Split in two dimensions, By the number game in an Endless quest.


Thank you for giving  me this platform

To mend and heal the oozing wounds.

You cleansed the soul in your warm embrace

In flowing waters of verses and introspective moods.


Yours ever grateful...




(Thanks to all poets who were part of this wonderful journey. May your pen always ink those blank pages of life)





15 comments:

  1. This is a brilliantly crafted poem that made me smile from ear to ear. What a lovely way to sum up this experience and alphabetically to boot. Loved this! Let's stay in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sam. It was a pleasure to have your company with your heartwarming writes and Ziggy too :)

      Delete
    2. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
      or
      call/whatsapp:+2349057261346




      i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
      or
      call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

      Delete
  2. oh this is so lovely :) take care always <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunita, this is wondrous and brings back all we've been through together this past month. It has been quite a journey. Hope to see you for OctWriPoMo 2019!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lili,thank you for the constant encouragement in this journey Yes,hope to make it next year too. Take care :)

      Delete
  4. This is wonderful Sunita. It has been great knowing you. Do stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Punam. Same here. Yes,you too keep in touch :)

      Delete
  5. Aww.. This is such a heartfelt poem! Beautifully written!❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Richa. Hope to see you next year too :)

      Delete
  6. It has been wonderful to share this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,a wonderful journey which bonded many kindred souls.Keep penning, Jenni. :)

      Delete
  7. Parting company with a grin. See you next year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

  Meeting an old friend after forty years. The heart felt as if it was on a roller coaster ride. So many memories washed across an ocean of ...