Monday, October 8, 2018

Love is a moment


Day-9 OctPoWriMo-2018
Prompt: Love (Free Verse)







He asks her, "What is love?"
She replies with a mysterious smile,
"Love is wanting you with such deep longing"
He smiles: 'Are you sure?"
She replies, "I never felt like this before."

She looks at him with a lingering sigh,
"Can you feel the way I look at you?
He responds" Yes, there is magic in your eyes"
She blushes and replies, "That magic in my eyes is love for you"
He looks at her wonderingly and says, " You are crazy"
She helplessly looks at him and utters, "I Love You"

He tenderly wraps her in his arms 
She feels his heartbeat making a tattoo on her palms.
He sighs and plants a kiss on her eyes.
Feeling the emotions which they cannot fight
They accept fate and melt in the snowy night.



Participating in http://www.octpowrimo.com/2018/10/day-9-love.html


15 comments:

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-23 Prompt: To write about a superhero. Painting by Sunita I don't have enough words To describe you I only know that ...