Sunday, April 14, 2019

Bloopers and Blunders

Day-14 NaPoWriMo-201
Prompt: Confused Words


                                                                           Youtube 


What a whey to learn!

Braid and butyer to yearn

A struggle two meet

Fore that peace of meat

And the troubles never end.

Getting stuck in between a mat 

and a mate

The maid didn’t made the bed

Oh, sheet! I should ave known

Sundae is a holyday                    

Four the maid who didn’t made the bed.



Than the brakefast to feed

A mess of angry moths

Darn! Were is the bat?

Two shoo away the bat

Hanging on the wall...

Oh! Their is a fly...gulp!

I mean The fly! That leggy fly!

I felt better when it flew.




The batter for pancakes

Ready to steer and stir.

With sum relief, I start may wok

To feed, the mess of pupil.

I pip throw the wind door

Fore a  grin three


Oh dear! There is a deer


In the garten with said ice

What to do?

To shoo it away too.

The pancakes!

Sundae bee see thyme

Dose IPL matches to watch!

Eye  a big fan of cricket

Hey! Knot the pest...the irritating cricket!

I mean the game  plaid with a bowl and bath

Again I go! Bat,bat, and bat. Phew!

Oh! Quit yen assortment of a FEW!



What blunders I phase avairy day!

See, a sea of confusion?

Rear its rare had

Learning a knew language

Witch eye hardly no!
                                                               
Yen awl or an owl

Come on don’t howl

Understand what I mean

Eye yam trying two bee right

Width maa words when eye rite

You are a worm! Oftened!  

Oh! Filling too warm? Ignore

Chill up guise!

Let us lead the way

Do knot mix the lead in the whey


Hey! Don’t torch that hare
                                                            
Eye love its smut hair


It is my pet, I love to pat

Eat fills maa ours when eye feel hut.
   

Aah! Juxtaposed yam eye!

Please bear with my bare heart!

A cheap of the old bloke

Learning a language!Phew! Bad start!







Participating in : NaPoWriMo-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Meeting an old friend after forty years. The heart felt as if it was on a roller coaster ride. So many memories washed across an ocean of ...