Monday, April 8, 2019

Conundrum


Day-8 NaPoWriMo-2019
Prompt :Jargon


                                                                        image google


My grey matter

Goes through a grind

With the changing times

Some will be ROFL

Knowing the day to day dilemma

Hitting me below the belt

Hey! HRU

F9   man.

Oh! Ic

Wassup! Did I get that spelling right?

Where is that rolling eyes emoji!

Hark! Not the sticking tongue one...the one with bulging eyes

Darn! Again I hit the wrong button

There go the smooches!

Oh God! Now I am in trouble.


Where is that mouse? 




Participating in : NaPoWriMo-2019



2 comments:

  1. Hello Sunita Ji,

    This sure is a funny poem! What a brilliant use of slang and emojis that have become so prevalent in our lives 🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much,Kislaya Gopal. I just went ahead with the dilemma I face everyday.It is tough to manage two challenges when time is precious.

      Delete

  Meeting an old friend after forty years. The heart felt as if it was on a roller coaster ride. So many memories washed across an ocean of ...