Saturday, April 6, 2019

Faultlines

Day-6 NaPoWriMo-2019

Prompt: "If"

                                                                        image Sneha


If wishes were fairies
I would bring to life
In both my palms
All the happy memories.

If fate didn’t intervene
And left many scars
I would find time
To pawn, penance for bliss.

If there were any hope
And many things to do
I would travel and inhale
The rationed breath.

If wishes were miracles
I would hear my voice
And taste the experience
When the spring breaks.

If only, wishes were horses...






Participating in NaPoWriMo-2019



2 comments:

  1. Each stanza is so thought provoking!
    If only! I too wish for many of these things specially to bring all happy memories from childhood and erase the bad ones. If wishes were horses, we would be light years ahead...

    You can read my F post here - https://evergreenleaf.blogspot.com/2019/04/f-family-and-friends-atoz-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishes are horses indeed! Thank you for passing by :)

    ReplyDelete

 NaPoWriMo-2024 Day=24 Prompt:  to write a poem that begins with a line from another poem (not necessarily the first one), but then goes els...