Friday, April 12, 2019

Simple Desires

Day-12 NaPoWriMo-2019
Form: A Loop Poem



                                                         my munchkins-Ginu and Laddu


I lead a simple life

Life, where every day crosses

Crosses on a time swing

Swing of mundane life.


My two little companions

Companions who are voiceless

Voiceless only in certain ways

Ways which teach me humble lessons.


A daily routine,

Routine, a monotonous sign

Sign of what is to happen

Happen at regular time.


Significance of nothingness

Nothingness as dust

Dust of a dragging today

Today which leads to an insignificant tomorrow.




Participating in :NaPoWriMo-2019







2 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of a loop poem before. Cool form and of course nice putting to use of it.

    ReplyDelete

NaPoWriMo-2024 Day-26                                                                  Pic credit: Sunita Prasad The summers were never so w...